Creation of the brand: MOVERS by FUE.
Movers is a Fundación Universidad-Empresa initiative that reckons the special attitude of those students who have demonstrate during their internship that have the necessary to move the world.
The recognition: A special training in the best universities of the world.
1. We generated a rational, almost a hymn, directed to a concrete generation.
2. We gave to these nonconformist always on the move young people a name. The MOVERS are the first to move moving the world with them. We worked the belonging feeling through the naming and the meaning.
3. We created a corporate identity that it would work by itself, an identity that will be able to tell what MOVERS is by itself. Through Origami we developed a visual code based in the effort, method and concentration.
4. We created a social strategy to get the action bigger with the goal of serving as an example to these young people who loose their hope.
We turn an employer branding action into a generational movement, something inspiring for the rest of the people.
1. An iconic name. A generational concept based in the attitude and effort.
2. The initiative´s Social Media didn´t have the goal of catchment but giving example.
3. The internship companies were involved in choosing the MOVERS.
4. Training at the NASA, Warner or London School of Economics.
5. We created an internet platform to tell their trip in real time.
6. We turn the MOVERS in apostles of the effort.